Thursday, July 14, 2011

So I Make Up Words

For the record I also misspell words and while I have spell check because I'm using firefox, sometimes I am so far off spell check hasn't a chance in hades of fixing it and I knowingly leave it.

I also am not an editor.

It's an extremely common occurrence for me to post a new piece from my blog and over the next 24 hours go back and find mistakes and fix them.

So, my point?

If you are obsessed with grammar, spelling and hate made up words, then my blog is simply not for you. Also, I'm sorely tempted to delete all know-it-alls from my facebook friends list. Overreacting? Of course! But guess what, I can.

Alright so my initial beef today really isn't the spelling Nazi's that chose to self righteously correct any and all that they see (you know who you are), I'm actually frustrated with children messing with my desk and having crucial papers disappear. Throw in the fact I can't get my camera card to register on the computer so I can download camping pictures and finish that blog post, I'm at the breaking point!

So, who do I take it out on? Why the self appointed spelling police, that's who!!! Logical, hardly, but I never claimed to be the master of logic. Just ask my children how unfair I really am?

Speaking of illogical, last night Kate had a fit because there was salad on her plate. Oh it gets better. She had spinach and alfalfa sprouts.... Nothing else. Like, the spinach that was placed in my green smoothie that morning, and she drank a nice big glass of and the sprouts she and Ean were eating like candy that afternoon.

Put those together on a plate and they're evil!!!!!

Makes my rant at the spelling police downright sane. Carry on. There may or may not be pictures later from camping.

No comments:

Post a Comment