I would simply ask why, why, WHY must little boys do things that we as adults KNOW shouldn't be done?
My thoughts turn a "Calvin and Hobbes" strip where Calvin is pounding nails into the coffee table only to have his mom run in and demand to know what he's doing. He asks her "Is this a trick question?"
My apologies if I messed that up, it went something like that.
Anyway, last night I carefully collected every drop of fireworks outside. I put them in a metal can where they could cool off and we wouldn't start any garbage can fires in case they weren't out completely.
My boys, my darling boys ripped them all to SHREDS. All over my lawn.
I am livid.
My insides are screaming WHY? But the answer will be, guaranteed "Why not mom?" There are few things more frustrating then parenting. Grrrr!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment