Thank Heavens it's not me. lol!
Kent is going on the Father and Son with all three of his sons for the first time tomorrow night. Kent will be cozy and warm in the suburban but I'm thinking that won't work if Ean gets any taller.
Speaking of which, Ean proudly told me, that he is "almost" taller then me. Well, not quite son, he actually comes up to my armpit and he will most definitely be taller then me, probably by early teens. I'll break it to him gently that it's actually not hard to be taller then his mom. :) Now if gets taller then his dad, he's got a shot for some real height. Maybe Ean's got some Papa in him? We'll see. :)
The twins I fear may be Rush through and through. Now my paternal grandfather was an extremely tall man. He was over six foot but my grandmother was a little wisp of a woman and well, my dad took after his mom height wise. So my dad's genes may well be what the twins are channeling, we will just have to wait and see.
So the girls and I need to have an evening of something special. Now to figure out what that will be....
I will retell the tails of Kent's camping after the fact because of course anything said now is just speculation. Everyone knows that those Hill boys often out do themselves then the absolute worst my imagination conjures up.
Ooh - fun girls night! My girls and I like to to home pedicures and manicures. Especially now that it's summer. You can lock yourselves in a bedroom, put on a fun teen chick flick, do the glam thing, then top the night off with a yummy dessert. =)
ReplyDeleteBTW - I can't believe your daughter is 12, too! I still remember Kimmy showing me her baby pictures when she was born!
Time to update photos and information because Danyelle, she's a bonafide teenager since February. :) :) :)
ReplyDeleteI fear I may have trouble getting my girls to agree on what to watch. lol