Saturday, June 18, 2011

What I've apparently forgotten to say

It has been brought to my attention by my non-blogging, non journal writing, non recording husband that I've missed a few points from his tales. He would like it recorded that he does take pictures.

The manly camp out. While driving, Greg pointed to a sign with an arrow and asked his dad if he knew what it said. Kent asked him, what it said and he responded "that sign says Go Fishing".

Also, while going through the town of Grace, Ean asked Kent what language they speak there and Kent responded that they spoke English and Ean went into a great shpeel on how if they needed to stop, that meant that they could talk to each other. He also asked when they'd get back into Idaho. Kent let him know that they never left Idaho.

Greg wanted to feed the fish with a fishing pole at the fish hatchery. I don't think that would have gone over to well.

See what happens when don't record your own stories? ;-p

No comments:

Post a Comment