Sunday, April 6, 2008

I have a goose egg on my forehead.

I also have a goose egg on the top of my head and my bottom lip is swollen.

You may ask Lisa, what happened? as you gaze at me with that puzzled expression I know all to well. Well, I'll tell you, Greg happened!!! And I thought Kate was rough! Within fifteen minutes Greg headbutted me three times, giggling every step of the way. Little turkey thought it was great fun. Then he rolled on me, rolled over my head, decided my hair needed a good yank too.

I have a headache.

And my allergies are going a bit mad right now but I think that's mostly my fault. Ok, it's all my fault. See for dinner I made Kent's favorite sour cream enchilada. It was pretty good, it was also pretty messy. It spilled all over the inside of the oven.

I decided to make some bribes for Kate this evening. After all every normal person I know kicks the oven on at ten thirty at night. Well the spillage from dinner started smoking.

I checked.

Oh look, a lovely fire. We could have toasted marshmallows! Kent comments we need to clean out the oven and I love that man but we really means you need to (insert whatever needs to be done) and that irks me a bit. Anyway I told him all the smoke was from fresh stuff.

Few months ago I had another fire from spilled banana bread.

Honestly, I'm a better cook then it sounds like from this entry, honest!! I've got to put cookies away, pop some benadryl, maybe some Tylenol for my headache. What a day!!

4 comments:

  1. Yup, there is not much I hate more than "can we get this done?" It always means "Can you do this while I sit around and pick my nose?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Throw Greg at Kent and say, "Here. Beat up Daddy!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DID and the little urchin kept coming back to headbutt ME!

    ReplyDelete