He gets it pulled tomorrow. Crazy crazy schedule for us. The three oldest have school, Ean goes to preschool. I have to hurry and get the twins fed and ready to go the family doc at 9:15. David is getting his physical so he can get approval for dental surgery on the seventeenth.
Get home, Get Ean off the bus at 10:40. Take Dave and Ean to the neighbor's house forty minutes later. Take Greg in for his appointment at noon.
*Cry* cause my baby is hurting and not understanding what's going on.
Come home, pick up the boys from the neighbor. Pray Greg can nap so I can get some housework done. Make dinner for us and for our neighbors, it's my Thursday to cook. I could have switched or changed days but I decided to make homemade pizza and as long as everything but the dough is done before, it's not that hard. So today I've slicing and dicing pizza toppings. *smile*
I'm actually more nervous about Greg's tooth then I am for Dave's dental surgery. Dave won't remember, he's being put under. Poor Greg though...
I'll be glad when it's over.
No comments:
Post a Comment