Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I tried this once before and didn't keep up

So here I am trying again. I seem to have some arthritis in my hands and it's making writing difficult, journal writing that is and there's so much I need to record and save, all of it about my children. We've been blessed with five in our family. Two blond girls, ages 10 and 7, then the boys. Three wonderful, beautiful, energetic, curious, destrutive, mischievious boys! All the boys have red hair. Ean is my almost 4 year old, birthday is in six weeks and then last but not least there are the twins, 27 months old. There are 19 months between the twins and Ean.

Having 3 boys 19 months apart in age is an adventure to say the least. The twins now scatter automatically in parking lots. Going anywhere can be a nightmare. I was enrolling Ean in head start for next fall, it took me 20 minutes and the help of 3 other women to herd the boys out of the building. They all tried to escape in the mens room, I reached my arm around the door to grab David and he lunged behind the door just as I was pushing the door open. He's now sporting a lovely bruise on his forehead.

Of course it goes both ways, I currently have a small cut on my upper lip from Greg head-butting me last night.

SO yes, the fun never ends at my house. Really, should I even try this? Will I have time to blog??? I've been informed by my husband that I have to write stuff down. I just have to. He's convinced I can write a book about raising our kids and make millions, he can then retire.

I'm not sure I'll be around to write a book. I'm hoping to have a house in a year or two. Someone is always writing on a wall, putting stickers everywhere. Oh and the water spills. I'm afraid of what might be growing under the carpet. Dave drinks from the toilet on a regular basis. Greg climbs on the tramp to jump with the older kids. Ean pushes the twins off funiture. Heck with the house, will the kids survive each other????

Maybe this blog thing can work after all. It does give me something to do when I'm trying to ignore the latest and greatest mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment