Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I should be doing dishes

But dang, where else am I going to record that my son not only took a kitchen drawer out but broke one side off, all why his older sisters were sitting two feet away from him watching a barbie movie.

*Slapping forehead"

Needless to say, the girls are going the next two days without tv. We actually should turn off the tv for good, the kids would be so better off but tis the season for American Idol, and why should I suffer too?

Anyone in doubt this was my almost four year old that broke the drawer, the jury is still out if his seven year old sister helped.

I was laying down for a moment with my husband taking it easy. It had been a long day and I had to take a break. Well back to the grind, there's stuff to do and the cleaning fairy skipped my house again.

1 comment:

  1. darn that cleaning lady! she skips my house on messy days, too!

    ReplyDelete