Sunday, September 23, 2012

Not much to write about this weekend

Unless anyone wanted me to go into the glorious details of the stomach bug I woke up with yesterday.  Which, because I was raised a certain way, I will not be sharing.  I mean, some people believe in full disclosure, but some of us were raised right and believe that sordid details should remain buried. 

Seriously, Kent was gone all day yesterday doing a Scout service project and hike and I didn't tell him the sordid details either.

And he's my husband!!

So this weekend could have definitely gone better. 

Bonus, I woke up, ate toast and went back to bed.  When I woke up again, it was noon and the house was empty.

To bad I didn't reel better so I could enjoy the silence more.

It could be worse.  Yesterday was worse.  Lets leave it at that. 

So in twenty minutes or so, the quiet ends.  The rug rats will be back from church and I may need to take another nap.

Good plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment