Greg came running up to me this AM while stating "MOOOOM Ean he a pus(h)ing me" Well first, why do they always know how to elongate the vowel in "mom" and second, wow, we knew exactly what he was saying. So I told him, Greg tell him not to push you!
Except Ean is in the front yard on his way to school. So Greg runs over to the window, opens the window and starts yelling "Ean, you no pus(h)ing me, you no PUS(h)ING me!!" Well Dave has to start yelling at Ean too and Ean is just getting flustered and upset and trying to argue with them! Finally I got Ean to walk with Kate only to have him come back two minutes later crying because Kate kicked him.
Apparently I need to speak with Kate on using HER words. *eye roll*
Also David was just doing a headstand on the recliner, he started lowering and raising his legs while stating "UP.... DOWN... UP.... DOWN.... UP...." stopping every now and then to say "WOOK, I upSIDEdown" It was very cute. I am a tad jealous, I wish I had his abs. :-)
Completely changing the subject, onto me. I was a smidge annoyed when told that going veg is really going "overboard" Thanks honey. I didn't just decide on a whim, I put a lot of thought into my decision. It feels right TO ME, so it's something *I* need to do FOR ME. And don't worry, we can still go out for Mexican.
Speaking of Kent, it is kinda nice to get told that despite feeling like I was mean last year when I policed up the candy and let the kids have a little baggie of candy to work out of and then I gave as I deemed appropriate the rest of the their junk until gone, it was a far better system then the chaos of this year where I didn't police anything and the twins had a gorge fest on every one's loot.
Both boys are sick and I'm pretty sure it was the sugar that made Greg's cough so bad yesterday.
So no more sugar free for alls at our house. BLECH!!!!!!
We make our kids put all their candy in one big bowl and I divey it out as well. . . The first night the are a little bitter but I never hear any more complaints after that. It makes good afterschool snackes, sack lunch desserts and dinner desserts. . for a loooong time.
ReplyDelete