Thursday, October 15, 2009

Questions I'd like to ask.

I work a part time job (janitorial) four nights a week, three of those nights are late so sometimes I come home and everyone is in bed soooooo family, some answers please.

Why is the dirty bowl (from tonights dinner) that had mashed potatoes whipped in on the dryer?

Even more puzzling, is there a reason there is a pair of dirty undies inside that bowl?

Why we're talking about misplaced items, is there a reason Ean's toothbrush is being stored on the kitchen counter?

Jane, when you went to the gym with Daphne when did raquetball and basketball turn into "hide and go seek" and the perrinal favorite "shut our friend in the gym locker" game?

Kate how was dinner?
Kate did you eat dinner?
Kate if you knew I put onion powder in the mashed potatoes, would that have decreased their ediblility? This of course is assuming you deemed them edible at all!

Ean did you put your shoes on the shoe rack?
How about near the shoe rack?
How about in the front room? Kitchen? Under your bed? Daddy's side of our bed? My side? Under my bed? Bathroom? Twinsroom? Backyard?????? Son, they're here somewhere!!

Oh yeah, I'll get to have *T*H*A*T* conversation with Ean in the morning before sending him off to school. I'm fairly certain that if I walked around my house I could find more puzzling things but I need to go to bed. Morning comes way to early, and I need my energy to find Ean's shoes.

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to ask some of those same questions....just replace the names with Maryah or Noah

    ReplyDelete