Dipping my feet into blogging again. I had to have a break for a variety of reasons but I won't dwell on that right now, lets get to the serious stuff.
My middle child, my TRUE middle child stuck between two bossy older sister and two very demanding twin brothers turned eight?! Yes, Ean the great, Ean, king of all destruction, Ean is EIGHT.
There were times when I wondered if he'd make it to adulthood. There are STILL times when I don't know if he'll make it.
Unfortunately Kent and I were both sick over his birthday, so we had to stretch out the celebration for days. Ean was very dissapointed to have cake and homemade mac & cheese ON his birthday and then two days later get to have friends and Mormor over for homemade pizza and brownies.
It's been awhile, there was sarcasm in that paragraph, you all got that right?
Kent scored on gifts. Kent searched ebay, found and bid on an old style electronics kit. The type of kit where you hook up wires and makes lights, whistles, bells, sirens and who knows what else happen. Ean spent five hours on his birthday playing with this little gem. He is seriously in heaven. He also got some lego stuff from his grandparents, some books from Mormor and from us, a car that jumps.
The twins have already requested that car for their birthday. Apparently I need to do some serious shopping ahead.
I'll keep this short and put other updates in another post. Great to be writing again, albeit brief this time round.
No comments:
Post a Comment