lol!
They do this all through out the year with varioius themes and display what the children and parents make in the hallway.
So with the twins I grabbed about four sheets of scrapbooking paper and cut a pile of feathers, got a bottle of glue out and crayons of course. I then had them sit down and go to town.
David immediately starts glueing feathers like a madman. In all directions, right across the bird. Greg tells me his teacher told him to use CEREAL and I better get some out. Well I know he doesn't have to use cereal but Greg was determined his creative juices wouldn't get rolling without any, so I put some cheerios in a bowl. Honey nut cheerios thank you very much.
So Greg's first action? He made cheerio eyes. His twin stops his feather massacre and peeks over and decides, that's not such a bad idea, so David copies and then glues eyes on his turkey. So basically David glues a gazillion feathers and stops every now and then to glue cheerios like his twin. It was HYSTERICAL.
Greg finished his work with some artfully chosen feathers, six to be exact around his bird while the mayhem that is David's feather offsets Greg's exactness. Really, I love my boys! Their individualness just pours out of them.
Greg's Turkey!!

David's Turkey!!
No comments:
Post a Comment