Monday, May 10, 2010

I LOVE Dirty Jobs!

The television show that is.

Although it IS an entertaining show, the host Mike Rowe is extremely personable, not afraid to do something he may do wrong or worse ruin and on top of that, has an extremely strong stomach able to handle stuff that would send me hurling in the woods after mere seconds. That is not however why I love the show.

I love the show because of the phone call I received tonight while at work.

You see, Ean is a Dirty Jobs fanatic. He loves ALL that IS dirty jobs. We hadn't realized the true benefit of the show yet.

Kent let me know one of the twins had smeared poop all over the bathroom. It was probably David, he's having a terrible time learning the art of "wiping". (He'll love reading THAT when he's older). Of course Kent was thrilled at the prospect of cleaning the mess.

Apparently Ean readily volunteered. He said he'd clean up the mess. Ean, although sometimes extremely helpful, was really stepping out of his comfort zone, the bathroom isn't usually assigned to him. So Kent sent him in armed with bathroom cleaner and paper towels (I assume, Kent didn't actually say). After a wee bit, Kent went to check on him.

Kent says Ean was busy just scrubbing away. He paused just long enough to tell his daddy, This is a DIRTY JOB, JUST LIKE the TV show and some one's gotta do THE DIRTY JOBS!!!!

Oh my holy heck, how HYSTERICAL is THAT????!!!!!!!!

So we'll keep letting Ean watch Dirty jobs, it seems to inspire him!

No comments:

Post a Comment