Him, being Ean.
Apparently after watching me panic this morning when I was unable to find Greg's mittens and you have to understand that it would have been the end of the world without them. I make NO exaggeration here! Ean decided it would be funny to hide his brothers hats and mittens in the couch cushions.
Obviously I never would have found them.
The devious little snot picked the night before he had school. So he would be gone and out the door, escaping interrogation as I go into full panic mode during the countdown before the bus arrives. Unfortunately for the five year old, his father caught him in the act.
He had the privilege of cleaning the front room for mommy. Apparently he wasn't to happy about it either.
We're continuing to plow forward with Jane's homeschooling. My mother bought the niftiest child's dictionary for Jane! Today we talked about presidents while leafing through the information pages. Yesterday we had an in depth conversation about the differences between "caution" and "cautious" and how each word is used. That discussion was brought on by some extremely bad roads we'd just been on to get to the library.
Kate's decided studying her spelling isn't so bad when done online at spellingcity.com.
The twins, well. Yeah. They're in preschool, what can I say. Today Greg needed new pants because he didn't get the one's he was wearing down far enough. He was at the toilet though!
Greg's class is convinced there are two Gregs and David's class is convinced there are two Davids. It's pretty funny. :)
So there's a quick update of today. Man, we're just plain BUSY around here!
No comments:
Post a Comment