Or not.
So at church, David was drawing a picture. He went into great detail, drawing people, drawing a temple, and writing lots of words on it. Stuff like
I love followed by a list of names. Some of which he couldn't remember and we couldn't read by the time we came home.
I love the temple.
I love church.
Tons of love on that paper. Of course it was a long meeting. So he had lots of time with one sheet of paper and he put a lot of thought into it. So when the meeting was over, he ran down the length of the pew, excitedly telling us about his picture.
"Look, look, the bad guys came"
Oh, that's who the new guys in masks next to the temple are.
"And they had DYNAMITE"
Uh oh.....
"AND IT BLEW EVERYTHING UP!!!!!"
Did I mention it was a long meeting?
It was seriously better then the survey he was taking during the meeting to find out who liked his picture. Which was fine on our pew, but when he started yelling two pews back to the Sisters he knows from Primary, I had to put a stop to it. I will say this.
He takes pride in his work, even when he changes his entire theme, in less then an hour.
No comments:
Post a Comment